Vacancy: Project Leader in Animal vaccine research (Degree in veterinary)
Location: Vall de Bianya, Olot (Girona)
Working hours: Full-time (with flexible hours)
Duration of the contract: Stable employment contract
Specific workplace tasks:
- Leading GLP and non-GLP projects, biosafety level 2 (BSL2).
- Coordinating the animal phases in the research projects following the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Protocol drafting.
- Data collection, analyse and interpret the data to be able to write the corresponding reports.
- Taking part in the experimental procedures of the studies, carrying out the following tasks: administration of test substances, veterinarian products, clinical evaluations, sampling (in-vivo and post-mortem), etc.
- Managing the veterinary supervision of the sanitary status of the animals in the studies.
- Working under confidentiality and discretion in the application of procedures and assignment of tasks.
- Treated species: big animals (porcine, bovine, ovine, poultry…).
- Degree in Veterinary.
- High level of English, both written and spoken.
- Broad knowledge of computer programmes such as spreadsheets, text and databases.
- Driving license and own vehicle.
- Flexible hours.
- Experience in the world of Research and/or R&D Will be valued.
- Ability to communicate and liaise with staff (both internal and external)
- Teamwork Skills
- Ability to organize and plan work
- Problem-solving skills
- Rigor in order and work
- Initiative and motivation
Procedure to access the vacancy:
- Access the web section Job Vacancy (Bolsa de trabajo)
- Fill in the form
- Attach the CV